Experienced and practical advice for successful transactions
The real estate attorneys at Fromhold Jaffe Adams & Jun deliver comprehensive, innovative and practical legal services for clients seeking to acquire, sell, finance, develop and lease residential and commercial properties. Buyers, sellers, owners, brokers, developers, builders, contractors, condominium associations, civic organizations, landlords and tenants rely on our law firm to provide advice on real estate transactions and to advance and protect their interests in a wide variety of real estate matters.
From residential transfers to large-scale development projects, our real estate attorneys have extensive experience advising clients as to:
- Purchasing and selling real estate
- Financing and refinancing real estate
- Leasing commercial and residential real estate of all types
- Drafting and negotiating building and construction contracts
- Appealing real estate tax assessments
- Forming condominium and homeowners associations
- Dealing with condominium and homeowners association issues
- Drafting and negotiating easements, restrictions and agreements
- Dealing with eminent domain
We understand that time is of the essence in real estate transactions and that documents need to be drafted and negotiated without delay. We pride ourselves in being available and responsive and providing our clients with sound advice in a practical and cost-effective manner.
Please contact Fromhold Jaffe Adams & Jun to speak with one of our real estate lawyers.
See additional videos relating to real estate and other practice areas.