Experienced Main Line Lawyers
To ensure that Fromhold Jaffe & Adams provides high quality legal services, the firm has assembled a team of attorneys with focused experience and knowledge.
- Marc H. Jaffe has been practicing law since 1973 and principally focuses his practice on estate planning, estate administration, real estate and contracts. He has an LL.M. degree in tax law.
- Fred B. Fromhold has been practicing law since 1973 and concentrates on zoning, planning and land use.
- David R. Adams, has been practicing law since 1991, focuses principally on real estate and has been recognized by Main Line Today Magazine as one of its Top Real Estate Lawyers.
- Matthew D. Gilbert has been practicing law since 2004 and principally practices in the areas of estate administration, estate planning and real estate including tax assessment appeals.
- Ji Min Jun has been practicing law since 2005 and concentrates on zoning and land use matters.
- C. Suzanne Buechner has been practicing law since 1975 and is of counsel to the firm, concentrating on estate planning, estate administration and orphans’ court litigation.
- Dawn S. Sunday has been practicing law since 1986 and is of counsel to the firm. She concentrates on family law as well as zoning, land use and real estate.
Please contact Fromhold Jaffe & Adams to leverage our practical advice, wisdom and many years of experience to protect your interests.
Our law firm of real estate, estate and zoning attorneys serves clients along the Main Line and in Montgomery, Delaware and Chester Counties and the greater Philadelphia area.